As with previous UKYA Blogger Awards there will be awards exclusively voted on by publishers and authors but we have others that have a combination vote, and one award will be voted for by bloggers only.
Industry Only – Voted for by Publishers & Authors
Champion Adult Blogger
- Bloggers aged 20+.
Champion Teen Blogger
- Bloggers aged 13-19.
Champion of Diversity
- Bloggers who actively champion diverse & #ownvoices books/authors/characters. This blogger makes a significant effort to support diverse stories.
- Be it discussions, book-challenges or book reviews, this award is about Vloggers who share their book-love passionately. (Their channels may have other content but book reviews/content are the core.)
Champion of Social Media
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, be it on one or all of these, this blogger excels at sharing what book blogging is about.
Blogger Only Vote
Marvellous Blogger Award
- This is about bloggers who makes you feel happy about being part of the book blogging community. Is it because they have great book recommendations? Or because they always send you that perfect gif on Twitter when you need it? How about because they cheer on authors? Or you? They send real/virtual care-packages? Something about this blogger makes UKYA book blogging a better place for you. It can be a tiny thing or a big thing but it matters!
Industry & Blogger – Combination Vote
Best Newcomer (0-2 years)
- Bloggers who have started blogging within the last two years.
Best Growing Blogger (2-4 years)
- Bloggers who have been around for a few years, worked to build their blog and are continuing to champion books.
Best Established Blogger (4+ years)
- Bloggers who have been there, done that & got the t-shirt! After 4 years (or longer) they are still here and still working hard to help publishers and authors. That deserves recognition.
Best Content & Design
- Book Blogs come in all kinds of colours and designs. This award is about recognising that creativity, as well as how easy it is to find content or manoeuvre on the blog. Plus the information on the blog: what about those book reviews? This category is for design, tech skills and writing!